- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1-1/4 cups sliced cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced pears, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Divide salad greens among four plates. Top with chicken, red pepper and pears. Sprinkle with pepper; serve with salad dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken and Pear Salad
Sort By :
"I used poppy seed dressing instead of ranch, and it was delicious!"
"This is a great refreshing salad! I used fresh pears. I chopped the pears a few hours before I made dinner, peppered them, sealed them in a container and put them in the fridge (tossing them occasionaly) to bring out the juiciness of the pear. I am not a big fan of fruit in the salad or sweet salads, but the pepper and the ranch dressing is the perfect balance to the fruit!"