Turn everyday greens into a spectacular salad by adding chicken, red pepper and sliced pears. This makes a hearty lunch—or add some bread and soup for dinner. Yum! Sarita Johnston - San Antonio, TX
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1-1/4 cups sliced cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced pears, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Divide salad greens among four plates. Top with chicken, red pepper and pears. Sprinkle with pepper; serve with salad dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken and Pear Salad in Simple & Delicious November/December 2009, p30
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken and Pear Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review