- heat; stir in chocolate.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and 1/2 cup sauce mixture. Spread
- 1/2 cup sauce mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Layer with half of the tortillas, chicken mixture, remaining onion
- and olives; top with 1 cup sauce and 2 cups cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15
- minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes
- before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 640 calories, 36 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 144 mg cholesterol, 1,483 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 50 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.