- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 1 cup julienned zucchini
- Hot cooked spaghetti, optional
- In a nonstick skillet, brown chicken in oil. In a bowl, combine the soup, milk, thyme, salt and pepper until smooth; pour over chicken. Add carrot. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add zucchini; cover and simmer 5 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink. Serve over spaghetti if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chicken and Julienned Veggies in Light & Tasty December/January 2003, p54
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken and Julienned Veggies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 5, 2017
"This was good overall but it was a little bland in my opinion. I will make it again but probably add more seasoning."