- dish. Top with four noodles, overlapping if needed. Layer with 2
- cups broccoli mixture, 1-1/2 cups of ham, 2/3 cup Swiss cheese, four
- noodles, 2 cups broccoli mixture, chicken, 2/3 cup Swiss cheese,
- four noodles and remaining broccoli mixture, Swiss cheese and ham.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 362 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 754 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.