- 4 bacon strips, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 eggs
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. In the drippings, saute onion until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the chicken, potatoes and oil.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink, stirring once. Stir in the peas, corn, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Make four wells in the hash; break an egg into each well. Cover and cook over low heat for 8-10 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chicken and Egg Hash
Sort By :
I like my hash browns more crispy, so I fried them separately for 20 minutes. Also cooked the chicken separately, then added both with the peas and corn. It turned the way I like it and I would definitely make this again. Very tasty!
I don't like runny eggs, so I pulled the veggies to the side and soft scrambled them and mixed with veggies. Was a little dry this way, but tasty.