- For dumplings, in a small bowl, combine baking mix and basil. Stir in
- milk with a fork until moistened. Drop by tablespoonfuls into 12
- mounds over chicken mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Cover and bake 10
- minutes longer or until a toothpick inserted in a dumpling comes out
- clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 393 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 1,313 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 27 g protein.