- shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil until chicken is no longer
- pink; remove and set aside. In the drippings, saute onion until
- Toss mushrooms with lemon juice. Add mushroom mixture to the skillet;
- cook and stir for 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add
- garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the broth, mustard, basil,
- oregano, cayenne pepper, remaining salt and pepper and chicken.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the corn, tomatoes and green pepper; simmer for 10 minutes
- longer or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with
- noodles or rice if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.