Chicken and Broccoli Quiche Recipe
This is a nice change of pace from traditional quiches because it uses ground chicken. I like to make both pies and freeze one for an already-made meal later on.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 2 unbaked pastry shells (9 inches)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a saucepan, cook chicken and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in broccoli. Divide among pastry shells.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken mixture.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 213 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 370 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken and Broccoli Quiche
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC