- 1/2 cup over each noodle. Roll up jelly-roll style, beginning with a
- short side; secure ends with toothpicks.
- Place six roll-ups curly end down in each baking dish. Top with
- remaining cheese sauce.
- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake
- second casserole at 350° for 40 minutes or until a thermometer
- reads 160°. Uncover; bake 5 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- Discard toothpicks.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator for 8 hours or
- overnight. Bake as directed. Yield: 2 casseroles (3 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 617 calories, 24 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 179 mg cholesterol, 914 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 42 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now