- 2-1/2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 small plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; set aside. On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry into a 12-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Cut lengthwise into four strips and widthwise into three strips. Gently press puff pastry squares into muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Spoon chicken mixture into pastry cups. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken and Broccoli Cups
Sort By :
"My son said I had to give this a 5 star rating and he asked me to make more of them soon. I used refrigerated crescent rolls instead of the puff pastry and these looked and tasted amazing! I wouldn't change a thing in this recipe."
"Very easy to make. I added fresh rosemary to the mix. Turned out very good!"
"So good!! It was quick and easy and my kids loved it! I used Pillsbury crescent rolls."
"Taste so good, and it's so easy and quick to make it!!! Love it"
"taste amazing even though i didnt add the tomato. my in-laws loved them!"