- 1 package (16 ounces) bow tie pasta
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook chicken and red pepper in butter over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in the soup, peas, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper; heat through. Stir in cheese. Drain pasta; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Chicken and Bows
Sort By :
"I made this meal for my family and not only was it easy but even my picky eaters loved it. There was enough to have to meals so we ate one that night and put the other in the freezer. I may add bacon next time!"
"This is a dinner to be made only for me. My husband did not like it. I did! I halved the recipe, and it still made a lot. Needed lots of salt and pepper. My kind of comfort food. Oh, and don't use cheap chicken. I keep buying that generic stuff at Kroger and it's always rubbery. I don't think it's my cooking......but maybe."
"An average meal for us. I wanted much more flavor. It is filling and a quick fix for busy weeknights for sure."
"Very easy to make. Might add chopped carrots next time. I omitted the butter, subbed fat free milk and reduced fat soup."
"I added green onions only because I love them, very easy to make"