- Remove chicken; when cool enough to handle, remove meat from bones.
- Discard bones and dice meat. Skim fat from broth; return chicken to
- Stir in the next 14 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover
- and simmer for 1 hour or until vegetables are tender. Stir in
- potatoes; heat through. Yield: about 8 quarts (25-30 servings).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 244 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 800 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.