- seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning
- Drain and discard marinade. In a large bowl, toss the asparagus with
- olive oil and salt. On six metal or soaked wooden skewers,
- alternately thread one chicken piece and two asparagus pieces.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or
- until chicken is no longer pink and asparagus is crisp-tender. Serve
- with dipping sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.