- 1-1/2 cups sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a food processor, cover and process almonds until finely chopped. Place in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper. In a third bowl, beat the eggs and water.
- Roll chicken in crumb mixture, then dip in egg mixture and roll in almonds. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Amandine in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2004, p3
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Chicken Amandine for Four
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review