Chicken Aloha Recipe
- 6 to 8 chicken breast halves
- 1 bottle (14 ounces) ketchup
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 medium green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, undrained
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine all remaining ingredients except rice; pour over chicken.
- 2. Cover and bake at 375° for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer. Serve with rice. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 243 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 950 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer