- 1/2 teaspoon salt, seasoning blend, whole wheat flour and 2-1/4 cups
- bread flour. Beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to
- form a stiff dough.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic,
- about 6-8 minutes. Place in a bowl coated with cooking spray,
- turning once to coat the top. Cover and let rise for 20 minutes.
- Punch dough down; roll into a 15-in. circle. Sprinkle cornmeal over a
- 14-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Transfer dough to
- prepared pan; build up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 12-14
- minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine flour and milk until smooth.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add
- the chicken, spinach, Parmesan cheese, pepper and remaining salt.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until spinach is wilted.
- Spread sauce over crust; top with remaining ingredients. Bake 10-15
- minutes longer or until cheeses are melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 317 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 476 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 22 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.