- baking dish. Top with chicken and mushrooms.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic; cook
- and stir for 1 minute. Add cream; cook 5 minutes longer. Add 1-1/2
- cups Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until thickened.
- Pour sauce over the casserole. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan
- cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake
- 10-15 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- If desired, cover and freeze unbaked shells for up to 1 month.
- To use frozen shells: Thaw in the refrigerator. Let stand at room
- temperature for 30 minutes. Bake as directed. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 684 calories, 45 g fat (26 g saturated fat), 195 mg cholesterol, 805 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 38 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now