Chicken Alfredo Pizza Recipe
- 1 envelope zesty herb marinade mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded pizza cheese blend
- 1/2 medium green pepper, julienned (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1. In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons salad dressing mix, water, vinegar and oil. (Save remaining marinade mix for another use).
- 2. Pour 1/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 3. Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Cool. Cube chicken and set aside.
- 4. Place bread shell crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, 1/2 cup pizza blend cheese, green pepper, onion, mushrooms, cubed chicken and remaining cheese.
- 5. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 slices.
1 slice: 385 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 972mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Alfredo Pizza
"I used a zesty Itallian dressing mix instead of the zesty herb, and used the whole packet. We thought this pizza was really tasty."
"This was really good! Rather than making a marinade with herb mix, I just marinated the chicken in Ken's Italian Dressing. Other than that, did it by the recipe."
"I love alfredo pizza from the restaurants, thank you so much for this recipe, I can now make it at home! It's even better than the restaurants (it costs less)... Delilah-McPherson-Swinford."