- until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with
- reserved marinade. Cool. Cube chicken and set aside.
- Place bread shell crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with
- Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning,
- garlic powder, 1/2 cup pizza blend cheese, green pepper, onion,
- mushrooms, cubed chicken and remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is
- melted. Yield: 6 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 385 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 972 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now