Chicken Alfredo Pesto Pasta Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. Total: 25 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1/2 pound angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 large red pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1. COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- 2. MEANWHILE, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 8 to 10 min. or until done. Stir in milk and cream cheese spread; cook 3 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted and sauce is well blended. Add peppers, Parmesan and pesto; stir. Cook 3 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 3. DRAIN pasta. Add to cream cheese sauce; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 570 calories, 20 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 450 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 41 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC