- 1/2 pound angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 large red pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- MEANWHILE, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 8 to 10 min. or until done. Stir in milk and cream cheese spread; cook 3 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted and sauce is well blended. Add peppers, Parmesan and pesto; stir. Cook 3 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- DRAIN pasta. Add to cream cheese sauce; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Alfredo Pesto Pasta Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Chicken Alfredo Pesto Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Alfredo >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >