- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring water and orange juice
- concentrate to a boil. Stir in couscous. Cover and remove from the
- heat; let stand for 5-10 minutes or until water is absorbed. Fluff
- with a fork.
- Combine cornstarch and coconut milk until smooth. Stir into chicken
- mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Stir in cilantro. Serve with couscous. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups chicken mixture with 1 cup couscous equals 578 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 345 mg sodium, 75 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 41 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now