Chicken 'n' Noodles for Two Recipe
- 1/2 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimientos
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup cooked dumpling egg noodles
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1. In a large bowl, combine first nine ingredients. Toss with chicken, noodles and peas. Spoon into a greased 1-qt. casserole; sprinkle with paprika.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 509 calories, 31 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 103 mg cholesterol, 534 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.