Chicken 'n' Noodle Skillet Recipe
- 2 packages (4.3 ounces each) fettuccini and chicken-flavored sauce mix
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1. In a large skillet, prepare noodles and sauce mix according to package directions. Stir in chicken and mushrooms; cook over medium heat until heated through.
- 2. Meanwhile, bake biscuits according to package directions. Transfer noodle mixture to a serving bowl; top with biscuits. Yield: 5 servings.
1 each: 428 calories, 11g fat (1g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 1254mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein
Reviews for Chicken 'n' Noodle Skillet
"I would have to prepare the Sauce due to Sodium content.However ,the Quickest Recipe ever seen!We have fresh Pasta@Grocer's, so that works nicely.Cooks faster as well.Winning recipe,Thank You"