Chicken 'n' Noodle Skillet Recipe
- 2 packages (4.3 ounces each) fettuccini and chicken-flavored sauce mix
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1. In a large skillet, prepare noodles and sauce mix according to package directions. Stir in chicken and mushrooms; cook over medium heat until heated through.
- 2. Meanwhile, bake biscuits according to package directions. Transfer noodle mixture to a serving bowl; top with biscuits. Yield: 5 servings.
1 serving equals 428 calories, 11 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 1,254 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken 'n' Noodle Skillet
"I would have to prepare the Sauce due to Sodium content.However ,the Quickest Recipe ever seen!We have fresh Pasta@Grocer's, so that works nicely.Cooks faster as well.Winning recipe,Thank You"