Chicken 'n' Noodle Skillet
I am a mom of three grown boys," writes Eileen Hagist of Bancroft, Iowa. "Back when they were in school and I needed to put a meal on the table in a hurry, I could always count on this recipe. Served with a green salad and cold milk, it always filled them up."
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 packages (4.3 ounces each) fettuccini and chicken-flavored sauce mix
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a large skillet, prepare noodles and sauce mix according to
- package directions. Stir in chicken and mushrooms; cook over medium
- heat until heated through.
- Meanwhile, bake biscuits according to package directions. Transfer
- noodle mixture to a serving bowl; top with biscuits. Yield: 5
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 428 calories, 11 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 1,254 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.