I am a mom of three grown boys," writes Eileen Hagist of Bancroft, Iowa. "Back when they were in school and I needed to put a meal on the table in a hurry, I could always count on this recipe. Served with a green salad and cold milk, it always filled them up."
Recommended: 23 Chicken and Vegetable Recipes
- 2 packages (4.3 ounces each) fettuccini and chicken-flavored sauce mix
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a large skillet, prepare noodles and sauce mix according to package directions. Stir in chicken and mushrooms; cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Meanwhile, bake biscuits according to package directions. Transfer noodle mixture to a serving bowl; top with biscuits. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Chicken 'n' Noodle Skillet in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p10
Reviews for Chicken 'n' Noodle Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 1, 2011
"I would have to prepare the Sauce due to Sodium content.However ,the Quickest Recipe ever seen!We have fresh pasta@Grocer's, so that works nicely.Cooks faster as well.Winning recipe,Thank You"