Chicken 'n' Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or 1 can (5 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe banana
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, grapes and strawberries. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice and honey. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Just before serving, stir in banana. Spoon onto lettuce-lined plates. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1-1/4 cups) equals 443 calories, 28 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken 'n' Fruit Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.