Chicken 'n' Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or 1 can (5 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe banana
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, grapes and strawberries. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice and honey. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Just before serving, stir in banana. Spoon onto lettuce-lined plates. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/4 cup: 443 calories, 28g fat (5g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 214mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein
Reviews for Chicken 'n' Fruit Salad
"I made this recipe to serve 3 and it served more than that. I added mandarin oranges to it and cashews optional to sprinkle on it. I didn't use a banana. Quite tasty. I am making it tonight for myself."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.