- Place chicken in a greased 2-qt. baking dish; set aside. In a small
- saucepan, combine the flour, broth and milk until smooth. Bring to a
- boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon over chicken.
- In a large skillet, saute celery and onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in seasonings. Remove from the heat; add the stuffing cubes,
- corn bread, broth and egg. Mix well. Spoon over chicken mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a thermometer
- inserted near the center reads 160°.
- For gravy, melt butter in a small saucepan. Stir in flour until
- smooth; gradually add broth and milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir
- for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with chicken and dressing.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 367 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 850 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 27 g protein.