Chicken 'n' Chips Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green chilies
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 12 slices process American cheese
- 4 cups crushed tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, taco sauce and chilies. In an ungreased shallow 2-qt. baking dish, layer half of the chicken, soup mixture, cheese and tortilla chips. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chicken 'n' Chips
Sort By :
"I have made this many times and my family always enjoys it! I use regular shredded colbyjack cheese, and salsa. Always yummy."
"Yummy! My husband and kids love it...and it's a great way to use up those crumbs in the bottom of the tortilla chip bag! :)"
"So much flavor and such little work. Just had it last night and may make it again next week! I wouldn't change a thing."
"we used generic chips and they didnt taste like tostitos would, but very good, will make again w better chips"
"I've made this several times without changing a thing. It's a great way to use a store bought rotiserrie chicken."