Chicken 'n' Chips Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green chilies
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 12 slices process American cheese
- 4 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, taco sauce and chilies. In an ungreased shallow 2-qt. baking dish, layer half of the chicken, soup mixture, cheese and tortilla chips. Repeat layers.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 575 calories, 32 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 120 mg cholesterol, 1,186 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.