- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green chilies
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 12 slices process American cheese
- 4 cups crushed tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, taco sauce and chilies. In an ungreased shallow 2-qt. baking dish, layer half of the chicken, soup mixture, cheese and tortilla chips. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chicken 'n' Chips
"My family loves this meal. One of there favorites."
"So easy to put together and for so few ingredients, fantastic flavor! I use half sharp cheddar for half the american sometimes. Never had anyone not ask for seconds. Yes it's that good!"
"I have made this many times and my family always enjoys it! I use regular shredded colbyjack cheese, and salsa. Always yummy."
"Yummy! My husband and kids love it...and it's a great way to use up those crumbs in the bottom of the tortilla chip bag! :)"
"So much flavor and such little work. Just had it last night and may make it again next week! I wouldn't change a thing."