My first experience with chicken and waffles sent my taste buds into orbit. I first made the dish into appetizers, but we all love them as a main course, too. —Lisa Renshaw, Kansas City, MO
Featured In: 41 Recipes to Make with Crescent Dough
- 12 frozen crispy chicken strips (about 18 ounces)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 8 frozen waffles, toasted
- Bake chicken strips according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix honey and pepper sauce.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; serve on waffles. Drizzle with honey mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken & Waffles in Simple & Delicious August/September 2015
Reviews for Chicken & Waffles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2015
"Easy to put together, I used leftover take out chicken. The honey/hot pepper sauce is what really makes this dish- I used sriracha."