My first experience with chicken and waffles sent my taste buds into orbit. I first made the dish into appetizers, but we all love them as a main course, too. —Lisa Renshaw, Kansas City, Missouri
Featured In: 50 Recipes for Homemade State Fair Food
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 12 frozen crispy chicken strips (about 18 ounces)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 8 frozen waffles, toasted
- Bake chicken strips according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix honey and pepper sauce.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; serve on waffles. Drizzle with honey mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken & Waffles in Simple & Delicious August/September 2015
Reviews forChicken & Waffles
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2017
"Our Granddaughter made this for supper tonight. Oh My Gosh! The complexity in something so simple! WoW! This Honey/Hot Sauce REALLLLY set it apart from the rest! Thanx for sharing this yummy recipe!"