I find that a semi-homemade one-pot meal is the best way to get dinner done in a hurry. Use your family's favorite blend of frozen veggies and serve with toasted pita bread for smiles all around. m‐ Elizabeth Hoanson - Arborg, Manitoba
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen vegetable blend of your choice
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1 package (5.7 ounces) curry-flavored couscous mix
- 1/2 cup raisins
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink.
- Add vegetable blend, water and contents of couscous seasoning packet. Bring to a boil; stir in couscous and raisins. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 5 minutes or until water is absorbed. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken & Vegetable Curry Couscous in Taste of Home September/October 2013
Reviews for Chicken & Vegetable Curry Couscous
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review