Chicken & Vegetable Curry Couscous Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen vegetable blend of your choice
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1 package (5.7 ounces) curry-flavored couscous mix
- 1/2 cup raisins
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink.
- Add vegetable blend, water and contents of couscous seasoning packet. Bring to a boil; stir in couscous and raisins. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 5 minutes or until water is absorbed. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken & Vegetable Curry Couscous
Sort By :
I love couscous, so I knew that I would like this recipe. I am basically a vegetarian so I picked out the chicken, but I liked the vegetable/couscous flavor. Family seemed to like it okay. It's not a favorite, but was told that I could make it again.