- Divide into six portions; cover with plastic wrap. Let rest 30
- In a large bowl, combine the first six filling ingredients; stir in
- 1-1/2 cups fontina cheese. Grease six individual 12-oz. au gratin
- dishes; place on baking sheets. Preheat oven to 350°.
- Fill a Dutch oven three-fourths full with salted water; bring to a
- boil. On a floured surface, roll each portion into a 20x4-in.
- rectangle, dusting dough with additional flour as needed.
- Add one noodle to boiling water; cook 1-2 minutes or until al dente.
- Place one-fifth of the noodle in bottom of a prepared dish; top with
- a scant 1/4 cup chicken mixture. Fold noodle back to cover filling;
- repeat three times, topping and folding the noodle each time. Repeat
- with remaining noodles and filling.
- Sprinkle lasagnas with remaining fontina cheese. Bake, covered, 30-35
- minutes or until heated through. If desired, sprinkle with Parmesan
- cheese and additional thyme.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 individual lasagna equals 511 calories, 23 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 214 mg cholesterol, 614 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.