Chicken & Shrimp Fettuccine Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 4 bacon strips, chopped
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, drained
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3/4 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon; drain, reserving 2 teaspoons drippings.
- In the same skillet, saute chicken in reserved drippings until chicken juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the tomatoes, spinach, cream, sage and 1/4 cup cheese to the skillet; cook and stir over medium heat until slightly thickened and spinach is wilted. Drain fettuccine and add to skillet. Stir in the chicken and shrimp; heat through. Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with bacon and remaining cheese. Yield: 5 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken & Shrimp Fettuccine(17)
Sort By :
This is the easiest and best recipe I have tried in a long time. I added fresh chopped asparagus tips (just because I had them) and it was a wonderful dish. Served with garlic bread and poof - dinner is served!
One word - DELICIOUS!! I made this exactly as the recipe instructed and it was perfect! Next time, I'll double the sauce, just because I liked it that much! Anxious to try it with broccoli also! Definitely a keeper and also very quick and easy! Thanks for sharing it!
Fabulously delicious! I used 1/2 & 1/2 so the sauce was a little on the thin side, so I added twice the cheese! I did not have canned tomatoes, so i just used a handful of grape tomatoes, sauteed with garlic and onion. My husband is 100% Italian- he LOVED it! It tastes like a specialty pasta dinner you would get in a fine Italian restaurant! Two thumbs up....
Just made this recipe tonight. Absolutely delicious! I added 2 cloves of garlic and a few fresh mushrooms. I also substituted light cream for the heavy cream. I was thinking as good as it is - next time I might even add artichoke hearts.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >