- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake the
- remaining casserole at 375° for 55-65 minutes or until bubbly
- and pasta is tender. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- To use frozen manicotti: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at
- 375° for 55-65 minutes or until chicken and pasta are tender.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 casseroles (7
- servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 2 stuffed manicotti equals 499 calories, 21 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 1,324 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.