- chicken, a few pieces at a time; close bag and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, heat 4 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Add
- chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink. Remove from pan;
- discard cooking juices.
- Stir-fry vegetables in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Stir
- cornstarch mixture and add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir
- 1-2 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Return chicken to pan. Add
- reserved pineapple; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 4
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.