Chicken & Fruit Spinach Salads Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted sliced almonds
- 1. Divide spinach among four serving plates. Top with chicken, oranges, strawberries and onion. Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving: 223 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 835mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 2 fat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Chicken & Fruit Spinach Salads
"Yummy and refreshing on a hot summer day. Love the nutrition boost from the spinach and strawberries."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.