Here’s a smart choice for busy nights! It takes 10 minutes to prepare and stops hungry tummies from growling in moments. Serve with whole grain rolls to round out the meal. —Jesse Klausmeier, Burbank, California
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted sliced almonds
- Divide spinach among four serving plates. Top with chicken, oranges, strawberries and onion. Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken & Fruit Spinach Salads in Simple & Delicious August/September 2012, p32
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken & Fruit Spinach Salads
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review