- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted sliced almonds
- Divide spinach among four serving plates. Top with chicken, oranges, strawberries and onion. Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Chicken & Fruit Spinach Salads
Sort By :
Yummy and refreshing on a hot summer day. Love the nutrition boost from the spinach and strawberries.
This salad was simple, quick and delicious! We'll definitely make this one again.
Dinner doesn't get much easier than this! Everyone in my family really enjoyed this main dish salad... It was so fresh and so light - perfect for a hot summer night. Can't think of a single thing to change about it!