I often make this recipe and eat it at school for lunch. It makes me feel like I've ordered out from a fancy restaurant. It is wonderful as a salad or as a gourmet lunch wrap.—Michelle Sichak, Meridian, Idaho
Recommended: Our Favorite Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
- 1 carton (6 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups green grapes, halved
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup mango chutney
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, milk and curry until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, grapes, onions and cranberries. Drizzle with yogurt dressing and toss to coat. Fold in mango chutney. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Mango-Chutney Chicken Salad in Taste of Home Winning Recipes 3 2012, p27
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken & Chutney Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review