Chicken & Cheese Tortellini Alfredo Recipe
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and red pepper in oil and butter until tender. Add the garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- 2. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven over medium heat, combine Alfredo sauce and pesto. Stir in the chicken, artichokes and olives. Cook over medium heat until heated through.
- 3. Drain tortellini; add to chicken mixture with tomato. Gently toss to coat. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup (calculated without cheese): 418 calories, 23g fat (9g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 1004mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 29g protein
Reviews for Chicken & Cheese Tortellini Alfredo
"I made this for company at dinner tonight and everyone said it was delicious! It was also very easy. I will definitely make it again!"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.