- Drain spaghetti; add to sauce mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to
- two greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dishes. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake
- the remaining casserole at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake
- 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes longer or
- until bubbly. Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 509 calories, 24 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 691 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 29 g protein.