Chicken & Brie Salad
Think you don't have time to eat? Think again! This elegant salad puts a few hardworking ingredients to delicious use and it's ready in moments. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
7 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) hearts of romaine salad mix
- 3 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups honey-roasted cashews
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, cubed
- 1 cup red wine vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with
- vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 7 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cups equals 532 calories, 37 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 839 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 28 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now