Think you don't have time to eat? Think again! This elegant salad puts a few hardworking ingredients to delicious use and it's ready in moments. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
Recommended: 52 Cheer-Worthy Tailgate Appetizers
- 1 package (10 ounces) hearts of romaine salad mix
- 3 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups honey-roasted cashews
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, cubed
- 1 cup red wine vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Chicken & Brie Salad in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012, p33
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken & Brie Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review