Chicken & Apple Waffle Sandwiches Recipe
Waffles don’t need to be considered just a breakfast item any more! These fun and hearty sandwiches make a delicious dinner in no time! —Deb Williams, Peoria, AZ
- 8 frozen waffles, thawed
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 8 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli chicken
- 1 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1. Spread four waffles with mayonnaise; top with half of the cheese. Layer with chicken, apple and remaining cheese. Top with remaining waffles. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- 2. Toast sandwiches in a large skillet over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until waffles are lightly browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 sandwich equals 641 calories, 40 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 134 mg cholesterol, 1,668 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken & Apple Waffle Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC