Chick-n-Rice Soup Recipe
- 8 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh carrots
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (6.9 ounces) chicken-flavored rice and vermicelli mix
- 4 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- In a large saucepan, bring water, celery and carrots to a boil. Stir in the chicken, rice mix and bouillon. Return to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until rice is tender. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Chick-n-Rice Soup
Sort By :
I agree with the other reviews. It tastes great & is so easy. A keeper for sure!
Tasty soup and it's so easy. I added some frozen corn and fresh parsley and my husband and I loved it. I'll make this again for sure.
This recipe is one of my very favorites. It makes a hearty meal and tastes especially good on blustery winter days. Great for cheering up a sick friend or taking to a pot luck gathering. Highy recommended.