This is guaranteed to be a hit in your home! It has wonderful cheesy flavor which every one will love including the kids.—Rosemary Elaine Fenton, West Salem, Illinois
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 4 ounces process American cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 20 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Chick-A-Roni in Country Woman November/December 1998, p35
Reviews for Chick-A-Roni
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review