- 1/3 cup fat-free milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade spreadable fruit
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup orange segments, chopped
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the milk, oats, yogurt, marmalade, chia seeds and vanilla. Cover and shake to combine. Stir in orange segments. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews for Chia Orange Yogurt
Sort By :
"I really liked this! It felt good to eat something that is not so high in sugar for breakfast. The texture is a bit odd, with the oatmeal, but that does make it hearty. I thought it might be too tart since there is no sugar (except for what's in the marmalade), but I found it to be perfect in that area!"
"Refreshing, great texture. I loved this recipe. I added some chopped walnuts on top and some cardomom. I eat it for breakfast."