I love the sweet combination of vanilla and yogurt in the morning; it makes me feel like I'm eating dessert for breakfast. —Marion McNeill, Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade spreadable fruit
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup orange segments, chopped
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the milk, oats, yogurt, marmalade, chia seeds and vanilla. Cover and shake to combine. Stir in orange segments. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Chia Orange Yogurt in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p11
Reviews for Chia Orange Yogurt
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review