- 1/3 cup fat-free milk or almond milk
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade spreadable fruit
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup orange segments, chopped
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the milk, oats, yogurt, marmalade, chia seeds and vanilla. Cover and shake to combine. Stir in orange segments. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Chia Orange Yogurt in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p11
Reviews for Chia Orange Yogurt
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 19, 2013
"Refreshing, great texture. I loved this recipe. I added some chopped walnuts on top and some cardomom. I eat it for breakfast."