Chewy Walnut Bars
Since they need just four ingredients and one bowl to dirty, I often whip up a batch of these family-favorite bars. I'm thanked "mmmm-many" times over!
36 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 2-1/3 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups Bisquick® mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar and biscuit mix. Beat in eggs
- until well blended. Fold in walnuts.
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack. Cut into
- bars. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 131 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 97 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.